January 7, 2007

Painting 101

Just a few things I have learned on this painting go round.

1. Don't decide to change wall color at midnight. There are no stores open.
2. Benjamin Moore will be sold out of the samples you want, because they happen to be Pottery Barn colors. Ace Hardware does not have the same wonderful colors.
3. Paint always goes on darker than the paint chip. Always.
4. A cat's tail looks pretty dipped in blue paint.
5. Four desk lamps get hot when they are on for six hours.
6. White t-shirts, big boobs and tight spaces do not work well together.
7. Waiting is the hardest part.



Here is my wall with some paint samples. I'll wait til its done to show you which one I chose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jenn, you crack me up!!!! I love # 6 because I have the same problem. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Paula... said...

OK you well and truely cracked me up on No. 6 ROFL