February 15, 2007

Crazy Busy

Did you ever get so busy that you actually can't do anything? I do that - I just lose my focus and wander aimlessly around the housing - picking up clutter but not doing what I really need to do. I used to be a list maker, but I can't seem to keep to those lists anymore.

So, I just found this cool site through Shimelle. Check out Card Generator. I think I could handle a little list like this when it looks so darn trendy.



And this is the card I made Dave for Valentine's Day... (Making Memories and Cloud Nine embellishments with Stampin Up' sentiments.) We decided to buy each other a treadmill for gifts this year, but I still had a flower basket waiting for me at the office today (yesterday was a snow day.) And even better - it was edible and big enough to share with my co-workers. This one is from Edible Arrangements. Isn't Dave the best?

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

Check out your new header-- you are the coolest!

Anonymous said...

That card is total coolness. Thanks for the link!

Lorna Arlett said...

very cute card! I like the edible fruit basket, I will have remember this one. Dave is so sweet!

Leslie said...

oh yummy! what a great thing to get from DH.

Cheryl said...

Clearly, Dave is da man. Cute card!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the catalog card generator. Thanks for the link!

Paula... said...

Ok I know I'm way behind but I can still drool over this edible flower basket - how totally cool :))

I have those days of wondering aimlessly around all the time - I am a chronic list maker, but still never seem to get enough done :(