July 26, 2007

mi Amigo

I couldn't resist sharing another photo of kitty - this time fast asleep. I have forgotten how fast kitties fall alssep - this was taken just seconds after we were playing with a shoelace. He jumped up on my lap and then onto the desktop. I don't think he planned to sleep - I am sure he had more playtime in mind, because he pulled the string up with him.

Jacob seems to think he is a spanish cat.

Yesterday, he called him Taquito and then Amigo. Maybe he is just trying to tell me not to name him Latte. Perhaps he has been sneaking out to spanish classes on his summer vacation. More than likely, he picked it up from some cartoon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is precious. And Jared just asked if we can buy that kitty. I guess that means he approves. :)

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! I am giggling at the names that Jacob says!

Paula... said...

Awww too cute - I'm a sucker for kittens LOL

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet. Are you sure you don't want to go with taquito? LOL

Lorna Arlett said...

awww... he is so cute! but still, allergic!!

Unknown said...

He's adorable Jen. Such a cutie.
Hugs
Lynn

Libby Pritchett said...

AWWWWWWWW! You're killing me, Sizemore! I so want another kitty!!