Jeanette has tagged me to play a little blog game, so here goes!
Here are seven random facts about me:
1. I wanted to be a vet when I grew up, but I have too many allergies and would have been miserable. Maybe that is why I have been "blessed" with needy animals.
2. I love peanut butter sandwiches, especially grilled peanut butter sandwiches. A close second is peanut butter and honey.
3. I chose my own name when I was adopted, but regret doing it. (my name was Jo-Ann). But what seven year old girl does NOT want to change her name?
4. There are 51 stop lights between me and the highway on my commute to work. (and then another 15 miles to go after those) I resent every moment of my commute that would leave me more time for other fun things.
5. After I gave up on becoming a vet, I wanted to be a DJ. 80's pop, punk and rock music was going to live forever through me.
6. I love shopping for bed linens. So much so that I have changed the look of my bedroom four times in the last three years. Hmmmm, I wonder if Bombay has anything good. (see below)
7. For all the wonderful furnishings in my home, we don't have a bed (just a frame and mattresses.) The reason? I like too many of my choices and can't make a decision. I do that alot about bigger purchases. (remember the hunt for the perfect desk?)
Now, here's who I'm tagging:
1. Dianne - a creative friend, and a wonderful mother and wife.
2. Patter - because I just discovered her wonderful blog.
3. Cheryl - because I know her answers will leave me rolling on the ground.
4. Leslie - she really needs to post more on her blog. I am challenging her.
5. Jennifer - because I know she hates these little things but I love her witty answers.
6. Libby - she is a wonderful resource and know it all (in a totally GOOD way) for ANYTHING.
7. Chris - because she has not posted on her blog in a month!!! I am sure it is the fault of softball.
There - all done.
Jacob just came in and told me I could not start a sentence with because. Please forgive my bad grammar, but I am not re-doing the list.
Oh and the rules if I tagged you:
Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
And before I forget to mention it...
Did you hear that Bombay Company is closing its doors? They have filed bankruptcy and are selling all their inventory. I am devastated, as it has always been one of my very favorite stores. I will need to go say goodbye and take in the sales.