Why has no-one ever thought to warn me about sleepovers?
1. I wouldn't have bothered to think I would get lots done while they entertained each other.
2. I would have put them in bed at 7:00 pm so they would be asleep by 10:00 pm.
3. I would have hid Echo, who is entirely too patient for two nine year old boys.
4. And finally, I most definately would have made sure Dave was home.
Tonight, I think even I will get to bed early, telling myself that I will miss these things when Jacob is older!
Here is all I managed to do with playtime this weekend, in between grocery shopping and loads of laundry.
- a layout inspired by Jill Hornby, on the KI Memories blog. Lots of different papers on this - K&Co., American Crafts and Scenic Route. Some Doodelbug jewels and MM flocked letters.
- puchasing a new cabinet for my scrap room at Home Goods. Isn't it beautiful? I am filling it with all of my alphabet stamps. Pretty scary that it is more than half full. (but still with room for some growth!)
Hope you enjoyed your weekend, not matter how fast it went by!