July 2, 2008

Which is worse?

Which is worse? being excited over a pretty new washer and dryer or watching it for fifteen minutes on the first use?

Aren't they pretty? After 16 years, our old dryer was taking two hours to dry one load and we had already had it serviced twice. I couldn't have an unmatched set, so in the name of going green, we bought this matching set from Kenmore Elite.

We will save enough on water and energy that they should pay for themselves in about ten years. But aren't they pretty?

And in case you are wondering, Jacob is still doing well and enjoying his summer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you going to do with the extra pocket change from years 11 - 16 ? You better hope the washer doesn't wobble and shake all over.

Lorna Arlett said...

I love your new washer and dryer!! now you can keep up with your laundry! LOL! I can never keep up!
love the card, hugs to Jacob!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! It's amazing how excited we get about these things. Believe me, it wears off. LOL

Love the card. You are an amzazing card designer!!!

So glad to hear that Jacob is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

that reminds me of my last trip to visit my sister in MN and she MADE me sit in front of her front loading washing machine.....crazy!
They look so clean and new and WHITE! PRETTY!

Cheri Pryor said...

Well you little domestic goddess, you! lol!