November 8, 2008

Adult Toys :D

Get your attention?

I bought a new toy last weekend and haven't had too much time to play. A WEBCAM!! I set it up and Jacob and I took a photo and then he and a friend made a video knock knock joke. I plan to use it here a little to show some projects and techniques - when I have time to learn a little more about using it.

Even better - I can now chat live and see friends and family that live far away! Now, I just need to figure out how to make my belly look smaller (is it all about the angle?) and remind Jacob not to pick his nose on camera!



And you can't tell, but this scary guy is really Jacob!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

a webcam is priceless when it helps you see your friends and family who are so far away!

Lorna Arlett said...

Great mask! hey we have a web cam! we can talk!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to see some videos from you. :)

Paula... said...

LOL at Jacob picking his nose on camera :-p

Anonymous said...

Very cool Jen! by the way, you look HOT! you are gorgeous and I don't see any belly you mentioned.
I am giggling about Jacob knowing not to pick his nose! lol

Anonymous said...

We bought 2 webcams last year when Jim left for Turkey, it was such a great purchase, we get to stay in touch everyday and helps us to not feel so far apart.
Cant wait to see some of your webcasts!

Cheri Pryor said...

What fun is a web cam for a 10 yr. old boy if he can't pick his nose on it?