December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you
a very merry Christmas;
one that is full warmth and joy!

And a child that will go to bed early for Santa, no questions asked. That would be opposed to my child, who just came in to my desk for the umpteenth time to check Norad so that he knows "if he needs to hurry up and go to sleep faster."

And a quick update on Jacob - he is still showing some slight signs that something is not quite right, but we have not yet received results. He and I are headed off to Pennsylvania for a week of fun with family and friends, but I plan to call the doctor from there. Thanks to everyone who is still thinking good thoughts for him.

Here he is tonight, with the one gift we allow him to open Christmas Eve. His Nana got him this cool magnetic building set. You can really see in this picture how his hair is growing out from the surgery.

4 comments:

Paula... said...

Merry Christmas Jen - enjoy your time away with family and friends. I hope all is good with Jacobs results.

Anonymous said...

my prayers go out to you and Jacob on your trip. We will pray for good news! Let me know if you need anything. When do you leave? Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Luckily, I don't have a problem with the kids going to sleep for Santa. Hoping for god news from the doctor. :hug:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe how big he is getting. I hope everything checks out okay. Hugs to you all.