January 22, 2009

Big Game (can) Hunter

One of the highlights of my trip to Pennsylvania was seeing John for the first time in almost 20 years. Not only was it amazing to catch up with him, but he showed Jacob and I how to shoot a rifle and a pistol. I truly feel like a Pennsylvania native now - even though neither one of them saw the beer cans fly up in the air when I hit them. I swear that I really did hit them -several times! (I did better with the pistol than the rifle, Jacob did good with both.)




Here is an update to the case of the skeleton found by my brother's place. Seems like we need to bring in Cold Case on this one. Indiana Gazette

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Freaky stuff! Not the shooting - that looks like lots of fun! :)

Leslie said...

didn't your mama tell you not to play with guns! LOL better knowledgeable than not I guess.

Paula... said...

Now this scares me!! So far the only reason I can think of for not moving outback. I couldn't kill anything!!! I guess a good skill to have though :-P

Anonymous said...

I believe you Jennifer! :-D