June 12, 2006

More Birthday Wishes

Another birthday wish - this time to Sarah Klemish, who celebrated a birthday two weeks ago. Many of you know Sarah from Two Peas and Scrapjazz. I am lucky to call her friend, as she is truly an inspiration! Hope your day was perfect, Sarah!

As for this birthday page, you can tell I am not over my doodle phase, although they are all beginning to look the same. For those that need to know, the title is Stampin Up, paper is KI Memories, and flower die is Quickutz. The polka dot ribbon is self adhesive stuff I bought last month on QVC, like I needed more ribbon. You'll probably see lots more of it - I can't resist the pretty patterns and the lazy scrapper in me loves the adhesive being on it already!

1 comment:

Heather said...

cute card! Glad to have a blog to find you at. Loving the picture of "the boys". Can't believe how big Jacob is. . . .how old is he now? I'm thinking 8 . . . seems like he might've been older than Allie.