August 16, 2006

Hobbies and Pets

I haven't been doing much in the way of scrapbooking lately, and even less in the way of writing articles for Scrapjazz. Two things I dearly love to do. So I signed up to write a little something for Tutor Tips, which I believe will be e-mailed in a few weeks, and two others that will be out in October. One assignment is an article on a technique, and I have no idea what to write. That means I will be playing with new things, maybe trying something I have never done before - and am completely open to suggestions! And if I have to go shop for new supplies to do it, I will do it in the name of research. You can thank me later for the self sacrifice.
And I just have to share this picture of my Beau. We have had him for two years now and he has become the best family pet, although he is known to counter surf for snacks whenever we are not careful. Isn't he pretty? We are frequently asked what he is and thanks to someone at Scrapjazz, I now know his breed: American Street Dog.

Oh, and I wanted to share this site with all my fellow font lovers: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I come up with an idea, I'll et you know! Good luck with the article. : )
And, yes. Your dog is beautiful! I miss mine and look forward to the day when I'm a homeowner and have the sapce for another mutt in my life.

Dianne said...

Your creativity know no bounds my dear... you'll do great! And YES! Your "street dog" is precious!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is the cutest picture of Beau! Can't wait to see your articles!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new articles (and some more layouts). And I have not seen a picture of Beau in a long time. He looks like a perfect family dog. :)