September 1, 2006

Chocolate Lover's Paradise


We just got home from a quick two day trip to Hershey, Pennsylvania - a chocolate paradise! Seriously, everywhere you go you can smell chocolate in the air and they are constantly forcing chocolate on you. (my arm actually hurts from all the twisting they had to do.) So, here is a funny story from last night:

We were in the big candy shop at Chocolate World and I was buying a new dark chocolate candy bar. I told Jacob he could get one thing to take home. This picture shows his selection.

Smart kid, isn't he?

11 comments:

Samantha said...

Smart doesn't even begin to describe him! Brilliant is more like it!! So did he get it?

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. You think I am letting that much chocolate get near my hips and thighs??????

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, sounds like my kind of place. Did Jacob share his candy bar with you?

Nancyroo said...

I love Hershey! It's cool to go at Christmastime too!

Cassandra said...

yes!!! Smart kid!!! One day we hope to go to Hershey Park!

Anonymous said...

LOL. He is definitely a smart kid. That looks delish.

Anonymous said...

Now that is my kind of kid!!! Good for you Jacob!

Dianne said...

I KNEW I loved that kid!!!!!!

Heather said...

ROFL . . . that's funny. We went to the Hershey store when we were in Chicago and the kids pointed that thing out . . .they definitely didn't get it!

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAA!!! How are you not just rolling on the floor all the time with that kid! He has a future in comedy I tell you!

Unknown said...

Now that's one SMART kid ;)