So, Nancyroo has tagged me - and these are some really tough questions. It was hard to narrow it down to just one.
1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from? Wow, so hard to narrow this down to just one person. I mean, do I go for beauty or do I go for impact that person left on the world? I am going to say Will Rogers, especially because I love his quotes so much. But, he was a man of integrity in a time that made that trait almost impossible. He was witty and a family man. Very admirable.
2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from? I am not sure I should answer that on the grounds they might have a ghost lingering about. But I am going to say Adolph Hitler, because even his ghost probably hates him.
3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why? Bill Gates and do I really have to point out why?
4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be? My mother - because I would like to know her and what she was like. If you really insist I go further back - my great great grandfather Andrew Lindsay. He looks so mean and gruff in the one photo I have that I just want to know if he really was.
5. Tag five others. They will hate me, but I am going to tag my Classic Scrapper blog gals! Sam, Cheryl, Libby, Dianne, Jennifer, Leslie and Karen. Yeah, I know that is seven. At least two of them won't do it.