I have been tagged by Korie to list six weird things about myself. I am sure she is going to regret this, because I am not sure it is stuff the internet world really needs to see. Don't worry, it is all pg-rated like the rest of my life. Here goes.
1. My meat must be at 9:00 on my plate before I can begin eating. Yes, I know that it does not affect the taste one iota, but there you have it.
2. One of my favorite sandwiches was Peanut Butter and Miracle Whip. I am not fibbing. Actually, one time in college, a guy friend didn't believe me and I decided to prove to him that I do eat said sandwiches. My timing was not the best, as I had just consumed at least a gallon of cheap keg beer. I really don't care for them anymore.
3. I only stop for gas at station on the right hand side of the road. I am not superstitious or anything. I just cannot stand to waste time waiting for a left hand turn opportunity to arise.
4. I don't like reality TV. I personally don't consider this weird, but I know most of you will think it the epitome of strange.
5. I get an Elvis look in photographs, which is why I don't like my photo taken. My lip curls up on one side, and my eyelids droop. I love Elvis, but could live without the cruddy photos.
6. I cannot stand drawers and cupboard doors that are left open. Dave - if you are reading this - please go close all of your dresser drawers because I know they are all open.
So there you have it. You can offically call me weird and I will not take offense.
Now (giggling gleefully) I can tag Cheryl, Jennifer and Sam (because she has not updated her blog in way too long).