I had more fun this year than I have had in a long time. (after the work day, of course) And don't tell Dave this - but it is because I was single. No kid in my room, therefore everyone could come over to my room. Here are just a few things I learned this year:
1. Having a piano in your room is better when you find someone who can play it. (unless someone wants to pose on it for naughty pictures.)
2. Don't leave your camera sitting out when it has a photo on it someone else doesn't want you to have. (then don't tell the person you know it can probably be retrieved)
3. President Truman is kinda creepy when his picture is hung a zillion places in your suite. (outside the bathroom door is especially creepy)
4. The Marriott should promote the fact they have voyeur chairs in their rooms.
5. A ribbed post on a four poster bed is NOT the same thing as a stripper pole.
6. None will ever forget my midget horse sex story, and some may even have an experience of their own about a draft horse.
7. Don't leave your cell phone out for others to take your "celeb" numbers. Especially around people with a head for numbers.
8. Upholstery will stain white pants when ice cubes melt under your bum.
9. If you stay up too late laughing hard and drinking for six nights, your voice will be gone at the end of the week. (But some people will think it is sexy)
10. A picture of a Marine in green tights is worth wrestling for, even if they do look more like jammies.
But the most important thing I learned is that I really would love to get together collectively with these friends more than once a year. I'll have to work on that.