June 27, 2007

Change

It's a bit surprising layout shows my neice at the beginning of the school year. Not only has she changed in appearance, but I am sure if I asked the same questions - most of her answers would change. Except for the part about being able to do what she wants, when she wants. I doubt that will change for another ten years or so. Any parents of teenagers care to back that up?

Oh, and the "Maine" is my maiden name and Becca's last name. Just in case you were puzzled.

I want to thank everyone for your sweet words and thoughts for us and Calico. The house feels a little strange and lonely to me without her. Especially here in my scrap space, where she was my constant companion. Perhaps my next project needs to be in her memory.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Love the new pages!!