December 20, 2007

Is it done yet?

The time of procrastination is over.
For any of you that are procrastinators like me... you are no doubt feeling the pressure to get everything done by Tuesday morning. Although my shopping is done, nothing else is even close. Not even my cards, which are now New Year's cards, or maybe even Groundhog's Day cards.


Tomorrow is our last day before Winter Break (how is that for being politically correct?) and I did get some gifts made for teachers and other important people in Jacob's daily life. Like this DVD tin made into a stationary set.

We finally decorated the tree, too. Much to my surprise, Jacob and Dave stuck with me until the end. And because I haven't shared Jacob's wit in awhile, I'll leave you with this quote.

J: "Mommy, you can hang the Chinese snowman."

Me: "Why is he Chinese?"

J: (and although I was not looking at him, I can imagine him rolling his eyes) "Um, because it says Made in China."

I'll try to get a picture tomorrow of my Chinese Christmas tree.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

LOVE the chinese snowman quip!!!

Anonymous said...

tee hee. Jacob is funny!!!!! Can't wait to receive my card and I am impressed that they hung in there until the end. My boys lasted long enough to get the boxes out of the attic.

Anonymous said...

I love the project in the photo. Fabulous idea!

Cheryl said...

You have one smart boyo! lol!

Paula... said...

ROFL - I love how Jacob's mind works :) Love this Stationary set - perfect :)