January 30, 2008

Better late than never

Procrastination really should be my middle name. I don't like to procrastinate, I really don't. But sometimes I feel that my brain's task list only has room for fifty or so items, and other tasks simply get pushed to the side. I'm not sure why I can't simply write it all down on a to-do list like most people. I have tried that method, and just forget to read the list.

What did I forget this time? Besides forgetting to give Jacob lunch money for his lunch card, which I finally did this morning. Fortunately, the nice lunch lady let him eat yesterday. (he told me this last night, expressing his happiness that it was not the mean lunch lady working yesterday) This item being checked off the task list obviously made room for me to remember one more thing I wanted to do.
I want to point out that my extremely talented friend Cheryl Overton is the guest blogger this month on the Simple Studio blog. Cheryl is amazingly witty and talented, and you must go read her postings for the month. I stole this image from her to help illustrate her talent in case you doubt me. Her posts will entertain and inspire you - that I can promise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They don't come more talented than Cheryl, do they? I wish I were good at to-lists, but I am not any better. Thanks for the reminder that Jordan needs money in his account this week, too. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new Banner! Of course I do.....it's got lots of Red in it! We need to get together soon. Maybe lunch in Alexandria! I still haven't been to the paper store there.
Dana

Cheryl said...

Awww :) you are a sweetie! Thanks Jen! :) (ps LOVE the new banner!)