What an amazingly busy last two weeks! Here is a brief run-down.
1. Two weekends ago, I had a wonderful time at Scrapbowl and I still have not had time to finish my class projects or take a photo of the one mini book I made during the crop. I really will get to that.
2. We have had such weird weather this year - and last week was no exception. One windy day, a huge limb from a neighbor's tree crashed down across Dave's horseshoe pits. Jacob has forbidden us from removing it, as it landed in perfect fort formation.
3. Late again, I finished an article on flocking for Scrapjazz, which will appear in a few weeks. It is a neat technique, but very messy. My desk is covered in little black fuzzies, hence the delay in finishing projects from number 1. I need to clean up the flock.
4. I am still working on the remodel of Jacob's bathroom. I am in the final stages of painting the vanity and then I will share pictures.
5. And probably the best part of the last two weeks was a birthday trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. We took two of Jacob's buddies and my friend Maggie came with her family. Everyone had such a fun time playing in the waterpark and arcade - such an amazingly fun family place! If you have one near you - I highly recommend a visit!