As for the tag, here are the rules:
-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have never made potato salad, and yet that is what Dave volunteered me to make for tomorrow's Cub Scout Banquet. I am making a hot German Potato Salad because I love it.
2. I went to Dream Dinners, which just opened in Lake Ridge, this week and made 36 servings of prepared entrees. I just cooked the Mediterranean Fish Bake and it was delicious!
3. Dave makes dinner almost every night of the work week because he gets home before me. He is going to love Dream Dinners.
4. I took bowling in college with Dave. You would think that would make me better at Wii Bowling, but Jacob just beat me 147 to 107. You should see his moves.
5. I just bought a pretty iPod skin at Borders today. Now I want the matching messenger bag.
6. In high school, I was on the stage crew. Don't laugh at me - I was the only girl in the club, I got out of class for stage practices (to include the entire last week of school for senior graduation practice) and I learned alot about the behind the scenes stuff in theaters.
7. When I travel, I almost always fly on United. I have almost enough frequent flyer points to cash in for three tickets to Hawaii.
And now I will name seven people that have to dig deep for weird and interesting facts about themselves. Dana, Libby, Dianne, Cheryl, Holle, Tessa Ann, and Paula. All of these ladies are super talented artists and you will enjoy their blogs!