- Delivery of a Gardenia plant yesterday. My absolute favorite. It has so many blossoms on it - can't wait until it blooms and fills the house with its scent.
- Breakfast in bed. My choice was Trix, eggs and toast or waffles. I chose the latter... mmmmmmmmmm. I had been told the night before to not get out of bed in the morning. Of course that means I woke up at 7:00 and had to go back to sleep for two hours.
- Game of find the clues for the gift. We play this alot and it usually involves running to the furthest spot in the house for the next note. I used this exercise as a replacement for treadmill time today. The gift was tickets to see Kenny Loggins at the Birchmere.
- Speed Racer. I am going to let you in on a dark little secret. Speed Racer was my first true love. The first time I realized that the opposite sex was attractive was when I was about seven. Weird, I know, but I had serious dreams of Speed Racer. The movie was a bit long, but I loved the character casting and animation. I may now be in love with Rex Racer.
- Beautiful new highlights. I had my hair done today and I think it may the most I have ever spent on a color job, but I absolutely love it. Too bad there was a monsoon when I walked outside, and me without an umbrella.
My final "present" was a picture with Jacob, even though he whined and complained the whole time. Apparently I was interrupting his treasured TV time. Dave got all vogue with the camera and didn't really get any good shots, but I thought this one looked cool. (The color was waaaaaaay off.)