May 23, 2008

Pink and Packed

I am off in the morning for my annual convention in Orlando this year. A year of planning is over - now is the real test. Can we cram 4,350 people in to the Marriott World Center and manage to educate and entertain them? I hope so!

I bought some new luggage as the bags I had last year were destroyed by the oh-so-careful airline baggage handlers. I love my new set... here is an image I found online. Yes, they are pretty and pink.

And just so that you are too concerned about me while I am gone, I'll leave you with a picture of the pool, which I hope to visit at least twice! (once for sun and one for our poolside party.)

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend. I hope you find some time to remember the service members that have sacrificed for our freedoms.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the educate and entertain in priority order? I think it will be a smash! Especially if there's a party room!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW - that pool looks amazing, don't get a sunburn.
Have fun, then hurry home to us!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Jen! Did you use the pool yet?

Cassandra said...

Hope you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

https://ww2.afpc.randolph.af.mil/resweb/vacancy_announcement_nlo.asp?UserReqID=08MAYCPC228754654537&RequestedPage=1&Current_Page=1&qs_self_noms=N,N,N,N&NumClicked=0&fp=job_search_results_nlo.asp