February 24, 2009

So in LOVE...


... with my new Blackberry Storm!
This thing can do so many things! I am just looking for that button that cleans the house, goes to the gym for me and catches up on all of my correspondence.
In other news, I realize I have been remiss in giving an update on Jacob and his brain issues. We met with the doctor and have decided to do a little more testing, as his EEG was abnormal. The doctor was not overly concerned, as it has still been less than a year since the surgery. Still, over Spring Break, his brain will be monitored at home. I believe that it will confirm that when he is not in school, he is not thinking of math or spelling.
Thanks for all of the e-mails and calls to check up on him!

2 comments:

Lorna Arlett said...

I'm getting Rob one of these, are you happy with it? hope all is well with the family!

Anonymous said...

Woooooooooooweeeeee!
COOL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS ON JACOB!