July 11, 2006

1 down, 99 to go

Layouts that is, not beer bottles on the wall. See, I took this challenge from Libby to do 100 layouts (or projects) using stuff I already own. My precious stash. BEFORE I can buy anything new. *gasp* What was I thinking? How dumb am I? Have I lost my sanity? CHA is right around the corner and I know I will want bucketloads of new product. So, because I absolutely cannot admit failure to ANYTHING, I must scrap like the wind. And maybe spend a little less time on the computer (another *gasp*). Wish me luck.

On a related note, and I love the irony of this, I thought of something tonight that I MUST have in my stash. If "they" came out with it right now I would scoop it up and claim that tools do not count as new product. What could possibly be so important that I would cave on a challenge? A pen in the color of Ranger's Van Dyke Brown. I really want to journal on this layout in VAN DYKE BROWN to match my stamping. So, if anyone has the ear of product development at Ranger... I could use that pen soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this page, Jen. The colors are beautiful together and the stamping is perfection.

Amy said...

I absolutely love that layout! I am so happy that you got your apron and like it! It looks really cute tied on!

Ramona said...

FABULOUS layout, Jennifer!!!! Enjoy those stamps! :) Mo

Anonymous said...

LOL! You can do it, you can do it!! You'll have those 100 layouts done in no time! :)

Heather said...

Oohhhhh . . .van dyke brown pen. Good idea. Went searching for brown pens after being so disappointed with the EK Success one. We ended up with Micron pens.

I so need to do that 100 layout challenge. I think I'll start that when I scrapbook tomorrow. tehehe . . .I probably should've read your blog yesterday before I went shopping!