October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Jacob has been counting down the days until Halloween for about two months. Seriously. As soon as we saw a Halloween store opening, which was the first week of school, he wanted to know how many more days until Halloween. He really wanted to be scary this year, as opposed to cute. This may not be the most creative costume he has ever worn, but I still am thankful he is not, nor has ever been, a Power Ranger.

And I changed out my banner since November is in approximately 20 minutes. The digital paper is in a kit called December Rain from Kimberly Giarrusso. It has to be my favorite digital kit EVER. Fonts are Bickham Script Fancy, CK Magnificent and Applescruffs.

The picture is one of my favorites of Dave and Jacob taken in the month of October. Just looking at their handsome faces makes me feel truly blessed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, being the mother of a former power ranger, I can understand your relief but still take a slight amount of offense to the comment. But I suppose I can forgive you. ;) For being so creepy looking, he looks really cool. Does that make sense? Hope you had a great day. LOOOOVE the new banner!

~Telah said...

I like your banner. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I also like your music video. Love to come to your blog just to hear it play.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW Jen! That is such a spooky, cool photo! And I LOOOVE your new banner! Also, I can always count on the music on your blog to remind me of high school ;)

Libby Pritchett said...

OH! GREAT halloween photo, Jen!! Very spooky!

Ramona said...

WOW! What a FAB photo!! HE looks so scary!!! ;) Mo