Do you know how much of my time gets sucked away from blogging?
Go ahead and ask Beau, who never gets a walk. Look in my garage for the answer. It has been on the "Need to Clean" project list for a few months. And how many of my friends have received a real card from me in the past several months? Didn't think so. You have to look on here to see your cards.
So when my clever friend Cheryl, tagged me with this, I thought to myself "Self, all that blogging time is better than a homemade card and cheaper than a book of stamps." I realized how much I LEARN on blogs. For example, on hers I learned that my child is not the only child who has a "one article of camo clothing at a time" rule. It makes me feel less of a mean mom.
This is how it works:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated
And the nominations are....
1. Cheri..... dogs own their owners. Really. Hamish is laughing in that video, I know he is.
2. Amy.... Canadians have some good candy that is just plain funny to say. C'mon. Whippet. Whippet good.
3. Paula... Australia is beautiful. Really, Paula's adventures and photographs should be sales literature for their visitor's bureau.
4. Korie... why pay full price? Korie always has the very best news about local goings on in the scrapbooking world. And coupons. I love coupons. She may be a little behind in blogging, but you can see why in her August 14 post.
5. Jeanette... it doesn't take much to enable me to shop. Surprised? I'm almost afraid to read Jeanette's blog for fear I will need to shop. Yes, need.
6. Patter... organization is a good (and pretty) thing. While you are there, be sure to check out her scripture challenge.... beautiful art and inspirational words.
7. LilyBean's Paperie... drooling on the keyboard is not good for it. Seriously, there is NEVER a time I go to Melissa's blog where I'm not inspired. I know she has been nominated, but I had to steer you there.
That's it. If you go to these blogs, I'm sure you will learn something and be able to justify the time you spend blogging. Works for me.