September 2, 2008

Tough Guys

Before you call Parent Protective Services (is there such a thing?) I should point out that this is just makeup. Any time Dave needs a quick Halloween costume, he throws on a hockey jersey and bloodies his face. Doesn't he look like a hockey player? As a matter of fact, when we first started to date, everyone used to tell me he looked like Mario Lemieux. This picture is a bit of a tease. I did a layout for the October sketch at Scrapjazz so you will have to wait a month or so to see the full layout.

Anyone else planning to watch the new 90210 tonight? I will admit that I will be tuning in to see what happened with Kelly, Brenda and the rest of the gang. And if they should ever make a new Melrose Place..... let's just say that I will be getting out my old Melrose episode guide.

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

this LO was too funny! and yeah, a new Melrose Place would rock! I recorded 90210, haven't watched it yet....

Cheryl said...

That is one of my favourite layouts of yours!

Leslie Herbert said...

Love that layout Jen!

Cheri Pryor said...

Great layout!! We do that same thing here with a Raiders Football Jersey. (No smart alec comments needed).

I never watched 90210...or Melrose...but bring those Bradys back and I'll grab my popcorn anytime!